The goal of this program is to deliver a sport inspired approach to training and self-improvement.
You'll work alongside incredible athletes during circuit training. These athletes include FANFIT founder Andrew Russell, Olympic medalist Mark Oldershaw, elite sprinter Sam Effah, and elite wrestler Samantha Stewart. You'll also train your mind and "brain fitness" with mindfulness facilitator Beth Wallace.
This program includes:
1) Circuit workouts are 3 times per week with 5 minute intro videos, guiding audio tracks, picture & written guide, and downloadable pdf (found at start of each week).
2) Mindfulness meditation guide that includes a weekly theme, 2 minute intro guide, and 5-10 minute guiding audio tracks.
3) Aerobic training guide 3 days a week. This includes a guiding 1 minute video per session.
4) Weekly motivation video to kick-off each week.
5) Access to closed Facebook training group.
6) Support available 7 days a week.
In total there are 12 weeks of unique circuit training workouts, audio tracks and supporting videos on mindset and mindfulness, and a bank of aerobic conditioning workouts to choose from.
This is a holistic program, and is designed to push both your mind and body.
The FANFIT mission is to help you live a healthier, happier, and athletic lifestyle. Founded by Olympian Andrew Russell, we will help you explore or rediscover your inner athlete. Our programs and courses will help you move with confidence, get stronger, improve your agility and core strength and stability, your mindset, and feel better.
Andrew is joined by elite athletes Sam Effah, Mark Oldershaw, Samantha Stewart, and UCLA certified mindfulness instructor Beth Wallace. FANFIT 12 is all about mind and body, and we've got a great team assembled to help you realize the results you're looking for.